Welcome to Encourage Play!
Thanks for stopping by, we're glad you're here!
You may be wondering - What exactly is Encourage Play?
Encourage Play is all about social skills and helping kids connect through play.
Play is the best way to learn anything, so we use simple and intentional play ideas to encourage connections between children and in families. We also provide practical resources that can be used at home or at school to practice and build social skills. Learn more about what we have for families, children and school counselors below.
Have a playful day!
- Family activities designed to work on building connections and practicing social skills
- Reviews of helpful books for parents and children
- Resource pages with helpful books, fun games and places to find support in person
- Simple and easy to set up kids activities
- Pinterest In Real Life Series - It doesn't have to be Pinterest perfect to be fun or playful
- Play Date Boxes - ready to go activities for two children on a play date and a family extension activity
- Pirate Pretend Play Kit - a treasure hunt, eye patches, pirate's booty and a treasure bag
- Coping Skills Support - including Calming Jars and Zen Gardens